Pulse surveys collect employee feedback as needed. They have the ability to bring up issues or opportunities in real-time to improve the employee experience. It is important to collect employee feedback at the time. To obtain useful and effective results, the survey questions must be clear and precise. Here is a list of questions that may help you in your next surveys.
Employee engagement questions
1. What does this company represent to you?
2. If you had to describe this business in three words, which words would you choose?
3. Do you feel proud to be part of the company?
4. How would you recommend our company to your friends?
5. How likely are you to view this business as the business of your dreams?
6. In a range of 1 to 10, where do you find your love for your job?
7. What do you think of the vision of this company?
8. If you were at the head of this company will you have the same goals as those set now?
9. Can’t wait to come to work every morning?
10. Do you plan to be part of this business over the next two years?
11. Do you feel empowered at work?
12. Do you think you need more motivation?
13. What suggestions do you have regarding the follow-up to our engagement survey?
14. How much do you think your engagement influences your productivity?
15. On a scale of 1 to 10, how engaged do you think you are?
16. Are you proud of your level of commitment?
17. What could increase your commitment?
18. If you could, what would you change about your job?
19. Would you like to change jobs for a higher salary?
20. Who do you think is the most committed employee in your team?
Communication and management questions
1. Do you think your manager is accessible?
2. Do you think your manager listens carefully and considers your comments and suggestions?
3. On a scale of 1 to 10, what is your level of participation in the team?
4. Do you feel comfortable contributing ideas and opinions to our workplace?
5. Do you feel comfortable asking for help if you don’t have the skills to achieve your goals?
6. Do you feel that the management team is transparent?
7. Do you feel comfortable giving feedback to your manager?
8. Do you feel like the colleagues in this company respect each other?
9. Do you think your manager values your opinions?
10. Does your manager care about you as a person?
11. Do you believe in the approach taken by leaders to achieve company goals?
12. Do you understand the strategic objectives of the organization?
13. Do you feel aligned with the business goals?
14. Do you think management is making full use of your skills and abilities?
15. Do you think your manager is competent enough to carry out the team’s goals?
16. Do you think your manager reacts well to conflicts?
17. Do you receive regular, unbiased and properly provided feedback from your manager?
18. On a scale of 1 to 10, where do you place the level of communication within the company?
19. What is the degree of interaction between you and your colleagues?
20. How often would you like to receive feedback?
Personal and professional development questions
1. Does your job allow you to develop your skills?
2. Do you think your skills are being used optimally?
3. What are your prospects for the future?
4. What new responsibilities, if any, would you like to take on?
5. What other areas are you interested in within the company?
6. What kind of new projects would you like to participate in?
7. What new skills would you like to develop?
8. Do you see a possibility of progression in the company?
9. Does this work meet your objectives?
10. Do you feel aligned with the business goals?
11. Do you understand how your role relates to the success of the business?
12. Are you proud of your work?
13. Do you think management shows a real interest in your career goals?
14. Do you find your professional role interesting and stimulating?
15. Do you feel supported in your work?
16. What are your long term goals?
17. Do your personal goals align with your profession?
18. Do you think this company is what you need to develop your career?
19. Do you feel a sense of accomplishment in what you do?
20. Where do you see yourself in ten years?
Culture and Well-being questions
1. Do you appreciate the culture of the company?
2. Do you think the management team is transparent?
3. What three words would you use to describe our culture?
4. Do you think the atmosphere in the workplace is positive and motivating?
5. Do you have the basic equipment to feel comfortable and relaxed at work?
6. Do you feel like you belong within the company and your team?
7. Is your organization dedicated to promoting diversity and inclusion?
8. Does your organization operate in a socially responsible manner?
9. Do you think the company cares about your physical and mental well-being?
10. Do you think it is important to have a well-defined corporate wellness program in an organization?
11. Do you feel secure within the company?
12. Do you think the company’s wellness policies and fitness initiatives are sufficient?
13. Would you like to be updated on health related news and participate in wellness events?
14. Do you smile when coming to work every morning?
15. How are your relations with your employees?
16. What do you like most about your job?
17. Do your working hours allow you to flourish?
18. Are you having fun at work?
19. On a scale of 1 to 10, how happy are you at work?
20. Which word best describes your state of satisfaction?
Employee recognition questions
1. How do you find our recognition policy?
2. Do you like to receive recognition?
3. Are you getting enough recognition?
4. Are you fairly recognized for your contribution to team efforts?
5. How often do you receive recognition?
6. Do you feel recognized for your hard work and successes at work?
7. Are you regularly praised for your work by leaders and peers?
8. Do you receive meaningful rewards on special days at the company?
9. Did you do a job that deserved to be recognized but that no one noticed?
10. Does the recognition of your peers help you to have more confidence in yourself?
11. Briefly describe how you feel when you receive recognition.
12. Do you give more recognition than you receive?
13. Who do you receive more recognition from?
14. Who would you like more recognition from?
15. How would you prefer that your work be recognized? By applause, by a thank you, by a gift, other.